Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing beautifully well. We thank God for His mercies. I decided to do this post because its not really nice when we have to use too much concealers and foundation just because we are trying to cover spots and blemishes. Most times when we try to do this it leaves the face too caked up or unnatural.
Dark spots can be caused acne, sun burn, aging, genetics, Pregnancy, stress etc. Dark spots can appear on the face, back, neck, chest, shoulders and hands. Anywhere and how it appears, learn how to get rid of it using natural methods. Read on.
Aloe Vera can remove brown spot caused by sun exposure because it has healing properties and aids skin regeneration.
- Apply fresh Aloe Vera extract(gel) on the affect area. Leave it on for about 30 minutes then wash the area with cold water. Repeat twice daily and within a month you should notice improvement.
- Apply one tablespoon of fresh grated papaya on the dark spot.
- Leave for about 20 minutes before washing the area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily until the dark spots fade away.
- Rub some plain yogurt on the spots.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse and moisturize. If the spot is very dark you can apply the yogurt on it before going to bed and leave it on all through the night.
- You can also do a quick mixture using one tablespoon of plain yogurt, two tablespoons of ground oatmeal and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the spots; leave it for 30 minutes, rinse it off with cold water. Then moisturize. Do it twice a week.
And the last but obviously not the least………
Lemon juice has bleaching properties therefore it can help remove dark spots and also give you a brighter looking skin. However those with sensitive skin should be careful. I recommend you dilute lemon juice with clean water or rose water if you have sensitive skin.
- Simply apply fresh lemon juice directly on the spots. Leave it for 30 minutes, rinse and moisturize (see some recommended moisturizers). Repeat this remedy twice daily for about two months to notice positive results.
- Another way to use lemon juice to fight black spots is to mix enough sugar in lemon juice to make a paste and use it as a scrub on your face or affected, especially on your brown spots. Leave it on for 30 minutes, rinse off and moisturize.
Thanks for reading, I hope this was helpful. I still use some of these natural method and they are great! Try any of these and see what works for you. Please drop your comments below. Stay beautiful…. Much Love .