Even after applying makeup, dark circles under the eyes can make your makeup look rough, most remedies for dark circle often works slowly (See home remedy for dark circle). While you wait, try these few steps to achieve a flawless look .
– Moisturize the face and under the eyes. This will help the other products to absorb smoothly. So get a good moisturizer.
– Use a corrector. Most time a concealer do not give full coverage and is not enough to cover a very dark circle so I recommend you use a corrector first, to help correct the dark color and fill up the circle. I recommend MUD corrector or Bobbi brown.
– Next apply a concealer. when applying concealer it is important you press and pat the product in. Do not rub. Then blend to avoid crack or face looking caked.
Watch out for my Top 5 Concealers
– Then apply foundation still using pat method
– Lastly set the entire face with face powder and you are good to go.
I hope this helped you a bit.
Let me know how it comes out for you in the comments below
Stay beautiful 😉
Your question is my passion