Your makeup add a lot to your finished look I have seen women who didn’t have a single clue how to apply their eye shadow, But I have also seen women who know how to apply them beautifully. Don’t you want to be one of those women? I will share a few tips to help you achieve this. Don’t worry this isn’t as difficult as you think, with few practice you will get it right.
– To get a nice even palette to work with, apply a base coat on your eyes, foundation or a loose powder will do, however I use an eye shadow primer which works better and can make your eye shadow last longer and pop out more.
– Apply your desired shade of eye shadow from your lash line, avoid it getting to the crease
– Use medium dark matte shades on your crease, to give a natural effect. Use shades of browns according to your complexion
– Highlight your brow bone with matte light shades like cream, silver etc depending on a the look you are going for. To make this natural your just apply your powder over your brow bone.
– Blend, blend, and then blend some more. Ok try this and see why I emphasize on this. Blend one eye and then just use a brush and apply the other eye. You’ll instantly know what I’m talking about and you’ll never forget to blend again.
– If you want a more pigmented and dramatic colour, take your eye shadow brush, dip it into water, and then into the shadow, then apply. It will give you a much deeper, dramatic color.
– If you have blue eyes,( for those wearing a blue contact lenses) wear purple, violet, taupe, gray, deep blue, and black. Funky colors include fuchsia, turquoise, and silver.
– If you have green eyes,( for those wearing green contact lenses) wear purple, plum, forest green, brown, and khaki. Funky colors include light green, gold, and bright purple.
– If you have brown/black eyes, wear champagne, copper, brown, apricot, khaki, and beige. Funky colors include royal blue, tangerine, hand hot pink.
– Everyone can wear navy, powder blue, and charcoal. Fun colors include silver.
– To make your eyes pop out more apply a light eye shadow at the outer corner of your tear ducts.
– If you want your eyes to appear larger, use a light color on the inner corner, and a darker shade in the middle of the eye area.
To make your eyes look bigger you can go further in apply a white eye shadow or pencil on your waterline instead of black
– Lastly practice until you get perfect and know what works best for you.
Hope this helped 😉
Eyes;Jordana eyebrow pencil, milani concealer in 02, Nyx primer, Bh cosmetics Party girl eyeshadow pallete, Prestige liquid eyeliner, Maybelline colossal kajal, Estelle Lauder mascara in rich black, N.Y.P lashes.
Face; Milani concealer, marykay foundation in 507 and 500, Maybelline clear smooth powder, mac mineral skin finish,Sleek contour kit.
Lip; Kayge Lipencil in Berry, Kayge Lipstick in hotpink and Kayge Lipgloss in pink diamond.