Hello lovelies, I hope you all are happy and alive. Today i will be addressing an issue that affects me too. I, being one that has an acne prone skin, I used to find it difficult to apply makeup. I almost got frustrated with the whole thing until I found out how to make makeup work for me. Here some guide lines I stick faithfully to.
– Cleanse: Always try to remove dirt from your face before applying makeup. You don’t want to apply your makeup on a face filled with oil and dirt; this will definitely lead to breakout and will melt your makeup away quickly. Always use oil free cleansers.
– Moisturize: This is a very important step. Most people get this wrong, they think a moisturizer will add oily to their face, but on the contrary, when your face lacks moisture, it produces oil to keep it from being dry. Always moisturize and go for oil free moisturizers.
– Primer: For Oily skinned girls who loves to wears make up, applying primer will help to hold and keep your makeup intact, after moisturizing your face apply a matifying primer because it is oil free. I recommend No 7 shine free primer or smash box primer.
– Apply foundation: With a foundation brush or sponge, dab foundation in to cover large pores and to give a smooth finish. Try Markay matte wear or Revlon color stay; they are both oil free, water based and keeps face dry for hours.
– Apply powder: Lastly dab light translucent powder to set the foundation. Avoid heavy powders.
-Avoid cream foundations and eyeshadows.
-I recommend you use matte eyeshadows instead of the one with glitters.
-Also avoid lip glosses as much as possible especially the very oily ones. They give your face an oily effect and can even add oily on your skin.
-Use matte lipsticks
I know this will help you. Follow these few guidelines, you will surely stay fresh, dry and oily free all day long
Your Question is my Passion
3 thoughts on “Do You Have an Oily Skin? See How To Apply Makeup On Oily Skin”
Wow thanks so much dearie.. Still wondering why this is my first time here… Wondering if u have a bb channel?
Pls I like your handwork. Can you be my makeup artist
How can one reach you